The MIPI Display Serial Interface (MIPI) defines a high-speed serial interface between a host processor and a display module. The interface enables manufacturers to integrate displays to achieve high performance, low power, and low electromagnetic interference (EMI) while reducing pin count and maintaining compatibility across different vendors. Designers can use MIPI to facilitate brilliant color rendering for the most demanding imagery and video scenes and to support transmission of stereoscopic content. Link to MIPI Alliance for more detail.
- High bandwidth performance
- Low power consumption
- Low electromagnetic interference (EMI)
What can we offer to our clients?
- We offer TFT modules with MIPI interface in sizes ranging such as 4.3 inch, 5.0", 7.0", 10.1" TFT LCD Display. EVERVISION TFT displays are available in various display resolutions including 800x480, 1024x600 and 1280x800.
- Some TFT LCD modules are available for Raspberry Pi (Developing).
- Touch Panel can be optionally available.(IPCT)
- All TFT Displays support LED Driver.